ADULT VOLLEYBALL 2016 - 2017
Winter League Champs!
Code of Conduct
Division B - Monday Schedule Standings
Division AB - Tuesday Schedule Standings
Division C - Tuesday Schedule Standings
Division B - Thursday Schedule Standings
Division C - Thursday Schedule Standings
Complete Registration Details
Team Registration Procedure for Women’s, Men’s and Co-ed Teams
- Teams register for league play by paying their team entry fee. Payment of this fee guarantees a team in the league.
- At the time of fee payment, teams may indicate the division and night in which they are interested in playing.
- Entry fees are now being accepted at the Recreation Office, 7426 Hubbard Avenue. Fees may be paid by check payable to the Middleton Recreation Division, through mail, or credit card. A 4% non-refundable processing fee is added to all credit card payments.
- Team entry fees will be accepted until Sunday, February 12th, unless leagues become filled before that date.
- Upon receiving a team entry fee, the manager will be provided with a copy of league rules and regulations, as well as a team roster form.
Spring Team Roster Registration
- If teams wish to carry more than 8 players on their roster, the additional members can be registered for a fee of $10.00 per player. The additional player fee is only necessary if your team is composed of 9 or more players.
- Team rosters and registration forms are now being accepted at the Recreation Office, and can be submitted with the team entry fee. Checks are payable to the Middleton Recreation Division.
- A team roster form must be completed and along with the appropriate fees, submitted to the Recreation Office NO LATER THAN the first night of scheduled league play. Teams will not be allowed to begin league play until the roster has been turned in.
Free Agent Information
No team? No problem! Now you can register as a free agent for women's, co-ed & men's volleyball leagues. Add yourself to the list by registering and including your skill level & desired division of play. The recreation coordinator will pass the list along to team captains or if there are several others on the list, we can assist coordinating your own team.