Our Mission Statement
To provide the best information possible to ensure a pleasurable experience for Middleton's visitors.
In order to accomplish our mission we are committed to the following core objectives:
- To develop the convention & visitors industry as a substantial element of the City of Middleton's economy.
- To market the City of Middleton in a way that maximizes the visitor's experience while respecting the quality of life and environment of those who live and work here.
- To compete successfully with destinations throughout the region in attracting first time & repeat visitors.
- To be a regional destination source that stresses partnership, productivity and return on investments.
- To share expertise on industry issues, trends and product development.
- To market to convention & event planners, tour & group operators, as well as individuals.
- To offer exceptional customer service.
Room Tax Expenditures
To better understand the state & local directives that govern rooms tax expenditures visit the following links.
Visit Middleton's Tourism website, which contains convention and visitors information including shopping, lodging, restaurants, attractions, recreation, events, plus the maps and directions to get you where you want to go. Middleton's Visitors Center is located in the Historic "Depot" in downtown Middleton at:
1811 Parmenter St.
Middleton, WI 53562